Vacancy Announcement_Branch Manager Main Branch Tirana
|Nr. i reklamës i Anegino||AZ84CC39|
|Industria||Bankë / Ins. Financiare|
|Përshkrimi i punës||
Ref Job number: #002#BM
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Main Branch Tirana
Closing Date: 16th July 2012
Emporiki Bank - Albania S.A., Crédit Agricole Group, a market leader in universal customer-focused banking in France and one of the largest banks in Europe
seeks to serve the real economy by supporting its clients’ projects in all areas of retail banking and associated specialized business lines.
Emphasizing its values and its commitment, we are the bank of common sense. It puts the satisfaction and the interests of its 54 million customers, 160,000 employees, 1.2 million shareholders and 6.5 million mutual shareholders, at the heart of its activities.
We are seeking to recruit: An experienced and very dynamic employee, in the position of Branch Manager for our Main Branch in Tirana region.
Job purpose: Develop commercial activities for the Retail Segment (Individuals, Professionals and SBEs) in the respective operating environment and ensure branch target fulfillment within the approved budget by closely monitoring, evaluating the branches results based in internal and external regulatory framework and efficient people management.
Direct Reports to: Tirana Regional Manager
- Establish and maintain tied relationships with target clientele.
- Develop new business opportunities with the existing one.
- Ensure timely and adequate products and services to the targeted clientele
- Ensure appropriate management of the activities of the Branch.
- Ensure effective control over the activities of the Branch in comply with the Bank policies.
- Ensure proper customer care by personnel in charge.
- Analyses the market development in all relevant segments.
- Management of branch staff
The ideal Candidates should have:
- Business sense and understanding of financial activities
- Decision making and problem solving
- Customer orientation approach
- People management and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and business Ethics
- Accountability and result oriented approach
Criteria to be fulfilled:
- University degree in Economics and related fields
- Preferably banking experience in a relevant position (minimum 1years)
- Prior experiences in managerial position( at least 2 years) in financial institutions
- Capability and willingness to take responsibilities
- Excellent written and communication English skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted from our HR specialists.